Switch to full style
This section will be used for notification and news of changes implemented in the Warbird Information Exchange forums, the sites comprising the Warbirds Resource Group, and the Warbird Registry.
Post a reply

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:22 pm

Received my DVD today. Thanks for your generosity Paul.
David
WHF Maint

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Got it too!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:35 am

Got my DVD today as well. Thank you. I really wasn't expecting anything in return when I made the donation, so the thought is especially meaningful.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:53 am

I also got my DVD in the mail today. As others have said, a nice gesture and very much appreciated. Thank you, Paul! :D

Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:38 am

Paul, the DVD arrived in the mail today. I will echo what others before me have already said. "A very nice gesture, and very much appreciated". Thank you.
Julian

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:29 pm

My DVD finally arrived (took a bit longer cause it was sent to the wrong address :oops: ).

John

Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:59 pm

My DVD arrived today.

Thanks Paul!

Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:36 pm

Paul, Received the DVD today, thank you..........

DVD

Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:29 pm

Thanks Paul,
Got mine too. Now I have two, as Gary gave me one When I went out to Midland a few weeks ago to help out.
I'll donate the extra to the silent auction Feb. 3'rd at the Gulf Goast Wings Awards banquet which will help the B-17 "Texas Raiders" get back in the air after five years. It needs money too!
Ken

Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:23 pm

i received a nice surprise today......... a certificate of appreciation & a piece of the b-24 skin for my contribution!! a nice gesture of appreciation. thanks!!!

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:46 pm

^Same here, nice little suprise.
Even if it was addressed to my dad. :roll: :wink:

Thanks Gary.
Post a reply