Switch to full style
This section will be used for notification and news of changes implemented in the Warbird Information Exchange forums, the sites comprising the Warbirds Resource Group, and the Warbird Registry.
Post a reply

Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:02 am

As a newbie who was looking for a place to "jump in", I think that this rule was needed. Some of the more interesting threads were becoming too sidetracked from original topic.

Anyway, I am enjoying this forum and am kicking myself for not finding it sooner!

Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:15 pm

Hey Scott,

Sounds good to me. There's no place for bashing and off-handed politics on here. Like someone else mentioned, this is also my "Happy Place"... lol.

Cheers,

David

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:08 pm

I feel I am the one Bill should apologize to. I never attacked him personally, as he did me. I merely asked him to account for his words. In fact, I invited him out for a drink. An offer that still stands as I believe one can disagree and not hate

That's all

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:42 pm

Think Charles Schultz had the right idea. To sorta modify it,

" One should not discuss religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin in polite/warbird company..."

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:58 pm

Good call Scott...

This is a Warbird forum...not a politics forum. Same thing happend over on the G503 forum. They had a section strictly for politics and it got so out of hand Ron (list owner) shut it down for good...several rabble rousers left for good after that.
Post a reply