Switch to full style
This section will be used for notification and news of changes implemented in the Warbird Information Exchange forums, the sites comprising the Warbirds Resource Group, and the Warbird Registry.
Post a reply

Welcome Lurkers

Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:39 pm

I know a lot of visitors like to "lurk" on the forum and you are more than welcome too. I just want to point out the if you sign up you will have a better idea of what new message have been posted since your last visit. You can also choose to not be visible and have your e-mail remain private. These are done on the profile screen. Remember, after you sign up you still have to log in (this has caused confusion before), when you log in you have the choice of logging in automatically each time you visit the board (just make sure you write down your login and password and put it in a secure place :)

I know some of you miss the old forum but as discussed before there was little choice in the matter. I also think the new features in this forum (like threads not dying because the moved to page 2, Private Messaging, alll the forums in one place, etc... ) are worth it. If you have any problems then please e-mail me and put in the subject line WIX Forum Question.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:38 am

Don't forget to check out the other sections of the Warbirds Resource Group

Warbirds Resource Group

Warbird Registry

Luftwaffe Resource Center

USAAF Resource Center

U.S Naval Aviation Resource Center

British Aviation Resource Center

U.S Naval Aviation Resource Center

Imperial Japanese Aviation Resource Center

Allied Aviation Resource Center

Feel free to explore the WRG sites.