Switch to full style
This section will be used for notification and news of changes implemented in the Warbird Information Exchange forums, the sites comprising the Warbirds Resource Group, and the Warbird Registry.
Post a reply

REMINDER: No Personal Attacks

Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:24 am

For the first time since the change over I had delete a post due to a personal attack. Worse yet a personal attack by someone who not only wasn't registered but who didn't bother using any sort of id, a rather cowardly way of breaking the rules. All posts of this type will be deleted, no warnings. If your registered I will e-mail you first and discuss the issue.

The rules of the forum can be found here http://warbirdinformationexchange.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5

There are only two at the moment, please follow them.

We are all adults, and 99% of us act like it, but that 1% loves to cause trouble. Please ignore them after letting me know of thier childishness.
Last edited by Scott Rose on Sat May 06, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:58 pm

Use a Tractor Beam on them Scott?! Or a Lobstah?!!!!

Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:17 pm

Heh, Maybe, but if it continues I might have to restrict posting rights to only those who have registered. Reading the messages will always be open to all however.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:30 am

Scott

I assume that this may have something to do with my partner in Crime from the Commonwealth of Maine.

I just need to inform you that I have Just Moxied up one of the Thermo Nuclear Black fly Intercontinental Scone area denial systems. Just give the word and the joint resources of the Commonwealths of Maine and Queensland shall banish those of the Dark Side from this earthly existance down to dismemberment at sub mollecular level.

Seriously - well done I think the good Col has rather had the rough end of the pineapple of late and we need to rally around and support one of the more committed and entheuastic of our brothers.

Yours in the Brotherhood

Long live Maine and Queensland

Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:32 am

Scott

Sorry the Guest post preceeding this was me

John P

Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:38 am

setter wrote:Scott

Sorry the Guest post preceeding this was me

John P

Surprises of surprises it actually had nothing to do with him, the spelling was too good :)
Post a reply