Switch to full style
This forum is for discussions about Airshows, aviation events and allows WIX member to coordinate a get together and meet ups at these events.
Post a reply

Going to Kissimee, FL in April

Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Me and the family are headed down to Kissimee, FL between April 12 and the 18th. It's mostly a "disney" trip but I will be bringing my oldest son down to Fantasy of Flight one of the days. Any WIX members going to be in the area that would like to get together for lunch one of the days?

Re: Going to Kissimee, FL in April

Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Good to hear you're coming down Scott. Have you ever been to FOF? If not, try and make sure you're there around 1:00. I believe Kermit usually flys something for the guest when he is in town. You may want to try and visit Stallion 51 in Kissimmee as well.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 am

I've been to Fantasy of Flight several times, though this will be the first time since I acquired step sons. It will be interesting to show them around.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:27 am

WIXmaster,
Hmm, guess I owe you lunch, you bought last time. 8)
Just let me know what day.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:07 pm

I'd be interested in meeting you in person to say "Thanks!" for the great site....and I could always use a trip to FOF....keep us informed.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:21 am

RandolphB wrote:I'd be interested in meeting you in person to say "Thanks!" for the great site....and I could always use a trip to FOF....keep us informed.

Will do :)

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:44 am

Got any solid dates for your Central Florida visit yet?
Post a reply