Switch to full style
This forum is for discussions about Airshows, aviation events and allows WIX member to coordinate a get together and meet ups at these events.
Post a reply

Pacific Coast Dream Machines 28th & 29th

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 pm

The Stockton Field Aviation Museam crew will be out at the Pacific Coast Dream Machines in Half Moon Bay his weekend with the C-45 and Harpoon. We will be humping rides in the Beech all day so come by and see us. The Harpoon will be on static display both days, so mention you'er a Wixer and we'll see about giving you the dime tour. If you love all thing mechanical this is your kinda show! Hope to see you there!

Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines 28th & 29th

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 pm

I live at the N. end of HMB arpt. and took some picts on the way home...I was going to post them to this thread but cant figure it out -or am not allowed to....the people in the picts. are me, my wife of 25yrs and my love "Scout" The Basset Hound. I included a couple of picts of me 27 (million) yrs ago in Maint. Test Pilot School in the Army at Ft. Eustis VA. Picts of HMB and more of my adventures can be seen at flickr.com/powerwagon Later, Frank (Ben) Ross
Post a reply