Switch to full style
This forum is for discussions about Airshows, aviation events and allows WIX member to coordinate a get together and meet ups at these events.
Post a reply

MAAM WW2 weekend , Reading Pa. ,June 1-3

Sat May 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Got my tickets for two days ,plus the Friday dinner/dance, and hotel reservations. Got my flight on Panchito secured. All flights are being filled up quickly, if you think you might want to fly in any of planes you better get get on the phone or watch from the ground. FIFI and Diamond Lil wil be there and a whole lot more. Last year was great and I see this year even better.

Re: MAAM WW2 weekend , Reading Pa. ,June 1-3

Thu May 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Look for Chuck Gardner in The Brat III and go for a ride.... :wink:

Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 am

How active is the flying on Friday? I know there is no scheduled "airshow" and that there will be ride activity. Is there any aerobatic practice? I typically go on Saturday, but this year it is Friday or nothing for me.

Sat May 19, 2012 9:12 am

dors wrote:How active is the flying on Friday? I know there is no scheduled "airshow" and that there will be ride activity. Is there any aerobatic practice? I typically go on Saturday, but this year it is Friday or nothing for me.

Fridays have become pretty active in recent years. There are usually arrivals all throughout the day as well as regular ride flights. I think they even do an abbreviated airshow in the afternoon now.

I'll be there on Friday and I am thinking about taking a ride on something... :D

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Updates? Pictures??
Post a reply