The Kansas Aviation Museum in association with the Newark Air Museum is hosting the first ever Cockpit-Fest USA this September 29th/30th in Wichita, Kansas, the Air Capitol of the world.
All private individuals and museums are invited to bring your cockpits and simulators for outdoor display during this 2 day event that coincides with the McConnell AFB air show featuring the USAF Thunderbirds. An indoor exhibit area will also be provided for instrument panel displays. Aircraft simulators will be available to the public for flight.
* Free exhibitor registration
* Private Friday night Cockpit-Fest USA exhibitor party with tour of museum aircraft
* Exhibitor prizes
* Exhibitors allowed to charge the public to sit in their cockpit
* Hosted at the Kansas Aviation Museum situated adjacent to McConnell AFB
* Located next to Spirit AeroSystems where all 737 fuselages and Dreamliner cockpits are manufactured
* Watch the air show aerial performances
Photos of the previous Newark Air Museum Cockpit-Fests are here;http://www.newarkairmuseum.org/gallery.php
The cockpits attending include a 737-200 cockpit, AH-1 Cobra simulator, DC-8 simulator, F-4 Phantom simulators, B-52 Stratofortress cockpit, F-16 Fighting Falcon simulator, F-16 Fighting Falcon cockpit, F-8 Crusader cockpit, F-5 Freedom Fighter Cockpit, F-84F Thunderstreak Cockpit, F-111 Cockpit, F-15A Eagle cockpit, and more.
for museum info.
The official Cockpit-Fest forum is at http://cockpitfest.21.forumer.com/index.php/
The Kansas Aviation Museum
3350 South George Washington Blvd., Wichita, KS 67210