Switch to full style
This forum is for discussions about Airshows, aviation events and allows WIX member to coordinate a get together and meet ups at these events.
Post a reply

Warbirds over Lancaster Sept 3rd

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:10 am

The annual Warbirds over Lancaster is Sept 3rd, 2016. We have had great the last few week so hopefully that will continue. The DFW wing of the CAF will be out in full force and I'm sure Doug will have something from CFM there as well. The CWM is there as well and they have been working hard on there fleet and it shows. Hope to see y'all there...

Lynn

Re: Warbirds over Lancaster Sept 3rd

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Wish I could hop over in my 120 but I've got work and then a wedding to attend. Will you be at the big show at Redbird next month?

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Maybe, what are the dates??

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:16 am

Lynn Allen wrote:Maybe, what are the dates??

http://commemorativeairforce.org/rss/53 ... ober-28-30

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Wrong thread.
Last edited by kalamazookid on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Two different Black Birds will be there......Big and smaller :-)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:55 pm

I'm actually going to make it this year! I even took time off to make sure I could make it (and the PBR event at Winstar on Sunday...). Hope to get to say hi to as many as possible, but I'll probably spend most of my time around the CockpitFest hangar as I'll be there with my CAP Cadets helping those guys out. Looking forward to seeing a lot of great planes fly by though. :)

Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:15 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:I'm actually going to make it this year! I even took time off to make sure I could make it (and the PBR event at Winstar on Sunday...). Hope to get to say hi to as many as possible, but I'll probably spend most of my time around the CockpitFest hangar as I'll be there with my CAP Cadets helping those guys out. Looking forward to seeing a lot of great planes fly by though. :)

I think I saw you as it was early and somebody walked up to 4 cadets and handed them there walkie-talkies? Might that been you?? I was in the back of my F-250 there on the ramp taking pictures. I saw Broomrider's arrival and smoke as well. It was a very good turn out for people and aircraft...

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:28 am

Yeah Lynn, that was me. Sorry I didn't stop and talk, I thought it might have been you, but we needed to get going and I think you'd moved off your perch by the time I got back up that way.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:52 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:Yeah Lynn, that was me. Sorry I didn't stop and talk, I thought it might have been you, but we needed to get going and I think you'd moved off your perch by the time I got back up that way.

My back is jacked up so I didn't go very far, next time then...

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:06 pm

How about some PICTURES from Lancaster? (I was out of town visiting family so I didn't get to attend)

Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:02 pm

K5DH wrote:How about some PICTURES from Lancaster? (I was out of town visiting family so I didn't get to attend)

I don't have a way to put them on here...
Post a reply