Switch to full style
I know alot of you build models, here's a place for you to discuss model related items and to post pictures of your projects.
Post a reply

Skyhawk!

Tue May 17, 2016 11:00 pm

One more just finished

First try at scratch building the leading slats - it could be better I know - onward and upward!

Tom P.

Re: Skyhawk!

Mon May 10, 2021 9:59 am

:drink3:

Sat May 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Sweet! Slats look good too.
What is the kit and scale?

Thu May 27, 2021 6:10 pm

Oh man - 1/72 and I think an old revell kit - the security guard at my building knew I liked airplanes and saved it from the garbage.

Tom P.

Fri May 28, 2021 6:16 am

wendovertom wrote:Oh man - 1/72 and I think an old revell kit - the security guard at my building knew I liked airplanes and saved it from the garbage.

Tom P.

You must be a good guy, nobody gives me model kits! :lol:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:15 pm

The Skyhawk has been one of my favorite attack aircraft for a very long time, being am avid 1/72nd scale modeler, it had always been my intention to build one, but I still haven't gotten around to it. I need to change that! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:04 pm

wendovertom wrote:Oh man - 1/72 and I think an old revell kit - the security guard at my building knew I liked airplanes and saved it from the garbage.

Tom P.

If it is Revell and really old, it would be their 1/50 A-4C that was initially released in 1956.

If it is Revell and really is 1/72, it would be a rebox of the Italeri kit, released by Revell in 1988.

Monogram also did A 1/48 later model A-4.

A decade ago when I was still buying stuff for my desk model collection, I scored a mint Two-seat Skyhawk Topping/Precise desk model, in 1/48 (or larger) scale at a very low price.
Post a reply