Switch to full style
A Forum for those interest in vintage NON-military aircraft
Post a reply

Re: Critique of TIGHAR by ex-meber/donor

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Yep the FP thread seems a great deal more interesting, with a lot of detail that I was unaware of. What amazes me is that the main actors are still at large.

But hopefully the publicity will at least make sure no further good souls waste their cash.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:09 pm

With the release of its latest "findings" ...actually more like opinions than indisputable scientific facts...I'd expect to see more on that forum.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Oh what a tangled web he weaves. Via UK forum I've had a fun afternoon, catching up. I've missed the unending banter. A take-down that was decades in coming. If just a fraction of all that dough could go to the good guys, it would be put to far better use. The truth has a certain unmistakable ring to it. You had me at C/N 1055. Feeling: optimistic

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:32 am

Didn't TIGHAR recently kick out Dr. Tom King, one of the few reputable scientists in its ranks? I think he'd been a long time participant in the group's expeditions and was even promoted to the board of directors. Wonder what he could have done to incite being booted out. Started asking too many inconvenient questions about how Executive Director Ric Gillespie runs the organization, perhaps?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 pm

I heard that Amelia's other shoe was recently found in the wreck of the Norseman that killed bandleader Glen Miller.

Please donate to resolve the mystery.
Post a reply