Switch to full style
This section is for the sale/trade of all forms of aircraft literature. Post your needs or what you have for trade or sale here
Post a reply

REDUCED! OZARK AIRLINES STUFF. Cockpit training sheets and

Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Time to move these on. I have 6 sheets of the DC9 cockpit. 5 of them have peel off backs for adhesive. I have the left, center and right instrument panels. I have the forward pedestal radar and radio. Aft overhead circuit breaker with fire protection panel. And the forward overhead panel with annunciator panel. I also have 8 X 10 Black and White glossy photos, in Ozark paint, of FH-227B; F-27; Martin 404; Convair 240; DC-3; and two different DC-9 photos. I have one black and white not on photo paper and not glossy of DC-9-10 series. I have one TWA 8 X 10 glossy of Boeing 717 issued by Boeing. Also one 8 X 10 glossy color of Ozark "SUPER 80". The Super 80, 717 and the non-glossy b&w DC-9 have the aircraft specs on the reverse. 10 photos in all and 6 cockpit training aid sheets all for one money, DELIVERED in the USA for $25.00. I could probably do better on EBay but don't want to mess them. The cockpit sheets are each 17" X 11" in size and a couple of them have wrinkles from storage and a few neat notes from class. The photos were kept in an envelope with a stiffner so they are nice. The non-glossy DC-9 has pin holes in the margin corners. Here is a quick photo of the lot.

Re: REDUCED! OZARK AIRLINES STUFF. Cockpit training sheets

Sun May 11, 2014 9:35 pm

I'd like to find these a home....I have reduced the price from $35 to $25! Thanks.
Post a reply