Switch to full style
This section is for the sale/trade of all forms of aircraft literature. Post your needs or what you have for trade or sale here
Post a reply

Jan 2019 eBay book listings - MANY RARE SQUADRON HISTORIES

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:20 am

First eBay listings of 2019!

Hi guys - by around 20.30 GMT tonight I will have listed around 460 books. There are some truly OUTSTANDING items this month, with at least 80 Squadron histories covering the USAAF, RCAF, RNZAF, RAF, SAAF and RAAF. The previous owner spent over 30 years collecting these. There are some ultra-rarities, and plenty I've never even seen for sale elsewhere. I am sure there will be some you won't have heard of or seen anywhere else either! This lot represents about half of what I bought, so check back next month for more!!

Added to this, the entire Classic Colours / Jagdwaffe series in excellent condition, some rare photo albums from the likes of Peter Lewis, Brian Shul's sought-after SR-71 books ('Sled Driver' and 'The Untouchables') and dozens more, including lots of military books for the armour fans.

As I type this there are about 250 listed, but keep watching for the rest.

I am in the UK and happy to combine shipping costs, just drop me a line to discuss

Happy New Year and Happy Bidding!

Rich

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item= ... =192&rt=nc
Post a reply