Warbird Information Exchange

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this site are the responsibility of the poster and do not reflect the views of the management.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Classic Wings Magazine WWII Naval Aviation Research Pacific Warbird Digest
Final Cut-The Post War B-17 Flying Fortress and Survivors - 5th Edition

Post subject: The Giant Spider
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:21 pm 
Pilot Officer

My brother figured out before anyone else that I needed glasses. With that said, a neighbor got ahold of an alaskan king crab, the entire crab. On one of those crabs, the body is as big as a dinner plate, but theblegs are 8 feet long. The neighbor had eaten the meat, but left the body to dry in front of his garage, suspended by a string. My brother said "Come see the giant spider". With my fuzzy eyesight, I bought his story, but Imfeltbduty bound. I went to the neighbor's front door and knocked. I told the woman who answered the door that a giant spider was in front of her garage. She had mebwait a moment while she got a can of bug spray. I told her "Lady, I don't think that can will do it". Still, i stayed behind her as we approached the garage. I figured if it made amove it would go after her first. at that time though, I heard loud giggling from the other side of the fence. That's when I knew I had been had. I got even with my brother by talking him into peeing on an electric fence.