Switch to full style
A place where restoration project-type threads can go to avoid falling off the main page in the WIX hangar. Feel free to start threads on Restoration projects and/or warbird maintenance here. Named in memoriam for Gary Austin, a good friend of the site and known as RetroAviation here. He will be sorely missed.
Post a reply

Read Deal Warbird AP/IA Career Position

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:19 pm

I have decided to hire a full time Mechanic/Manager for my warbird collection. If you are interested or know someone that might be right for this position email, PM or call me at 314-494-5824. This is a career position that requires a person, with experience and industry contacts, that can represent Midwest Wild Relics Refuge properly and can coordinate all mechanical and logistical aspects of maintaining multiple warbirds. Compensation will be very competitive.

Currently I have a Skyraider, T6, NA-64 and a Bonanza. I plan to add a multi-engine in the very near future and a fighter down the road. Midwest Wild Relics Refuge is located in the Saint Louis area at Creve Couer Airport (1H0).

WWW.WILDRELICS.COM
Post a reply