Switch to full style
A place where restoration project-type threads can go to avoid falling off the main page in the WIX hangar. Feel free to start threads on Restoration projects and/or warbird maintenance here. Named in memoriam for Gary Austin, a good friend of the site and known as RetroAviation here. He will be sorely missed.
Post a reply

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Hello! We're only in NJ......Winter in Brooklyn..

Many of our most active members live "an hour north of philly". Heck our Corporate Secretary lives near Doylestown, PA.

If you want to get into large radial powered beasts...how about giving us a call?!?

Or...On a Saturday in the winter, (After Dec. 17) Jan. would be good. You come to Floyd Bennett in Brooklyn and check out what we're actually doing and meet us...

Hey, its a way to get directly involved not too far from home.......

Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:00 pm

HellcatAce:

Please tell your friend to try again with the CAF unit in question, and let me know if he is not given a bit more of a welcome. PM me is the best way: I don't want this to become another opportunity to badmouth the CAF.

CAPFlyer: thanks for recognizing that the "new" CAF is trying hard to get past the old boys flying club of days gone by.

Old Shep
CAF Chief of Staff
Post a reply