Switch to full style
A place where restoration project-type threads can go to avoid falling off the main page in the WIX hangar. Feel free to start threads on Restoration projects and/or warbird maintenance here. Named in memoriam for Gary Austin, a good friend of the site and known as RetroAviation here. He will be sorely missed.
Post a reply

BT-13 Project That Needs to be Put Together

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 pm

I have all the pieces and parts and more of a BT-13 project. I have a couple of airplanes in different states of disrepair to make one. The engine is currently sitting at Covington awaiting overhaul and I have a prop with 0 hours. The only thing that I don't have is the correct prop hub. This is a PROJECT and just about every piece/part is going to need to be touched but you will have a great plane when it is done. I am in the middle of a restoration project that went from building a flyer to putting it into show condition. If you are interested in the BT-13 contact me. Bruce

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Dover? Heck, I thought everyone in Dover moved to Granite City! :wink:

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 pm

They did. We let them move so that we could have the lake all to ourselves.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Any relatives up this way? I think they're ready to come back home now. Do you want them back?
I'd love to have your BT-13 project. Good luck......John

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 pm

I have a friend that may be interested, Please email me your phone number, He lives in Westmoreland, Tenn. and has been wanting to find a BT.
Thanks

Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:18 pm

I sent the phone number to your yahoo.com account. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Bruce

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:45 pm

Sent you a pm. Let me know if you need more information.

dave

BT-13

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 pm

I was toying with the idea of selling by 13 project but am now a lot more serious about trying to clean out one of my hangars. I have more than enough parts to put this bird back together so I don't think you would have to scrounge around to find much if anything. Remember though if interested, this is a project and every piece will need to be touched.
Thanks
Bruce
Post a reply