Switch to full style
A place where restoration project-type threads can go to avoid falling off the main page in the WIX hangar. Feel free to start threads on Restoration projects and/or warbird maintenance here. Named in memoriam for Gary Austin, a good friend of the site and known as RetroAviation here. He will be sorely missed.
Post a reply

T-33 Tip tanks

Sun May 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Hi all. My first post.
We are starting a museum in Saskatoon Sask. and are in the process of restoring a CE-133 (T-33 to our American friends). She's almost ready for display but we need a starb'd tip tank. If anyone knows of one for sale (or donation) please let me know via the board.

If you're interested, our website is skahs.com.

Thanks
Randy

Re: T-33 Tip tanks

Mon May 30, 2016 5:50 am

Hi Randy,
Welcome to WIX.

Hope you don't mind if I post a direct link to your site http://www.skahs.com/

I had a quick look and it looks like a great place. Nice to see that some of the collection is flown.

Canadian Warplane Heritage is rebuilding a Tracker to fly and may be interested in trading for some of your Bolingbroke needs, or maybe a tip tank.

I see you have a dh82C under rebuild. PM me if you need any parts for that. I might be able to help.

Is the dh60 Gipsy Moth flown?

Cheers

Andy

Re: T-33 Tip tanks

Mon May 30, 2016 8:24 am

Hi Andy
Thanks for the welcome. We have Tracker parts too. Lots of Tracker parts. I will pass this info off to our Exec Director and we'll go from there.

Randy
Post a reply