A place where restoration project-type threads can go to avoid falling off the main page in the WIX hangar. Feel free to start threads on Restoration projects and/or warbird maintenance here. Named in memoriam for Gary Austin, a good friend of the site and known as RetroAviation here. He will be sorely missed.
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:54 am
I'm working on a book project about the story of the 14 french flying fortresses (B-17) that the National Geographic Institute (french IGN) used in the 50s to the 80s.
I'm looking for information about those B-17 :
- B-17 ex Mary Alice (F-BDRS, 44 -83735) was one those 14 B-17 (IGN) coming from FRANCE.
- B-17 Thunderbird (F-BEEC, 44-85718)
- B-17 Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby (F-BGSH, 42-32076)
- B-17 Sally B (F-BGSR, 44-85784)
- B-17 Pink lady (F-BGSP, 44-8846)
- B-17 Le Bourget (F-BGSO, 44-8889)
If you have any information about those B-17s, please contact pbanquetel at wanadoo dot fr
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.