|Warbird Information Exchange
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||papabravo [ Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:54 am ]|
|Post subject:||B-17 IGN|
I'm working on a book project about the story of the 14 french flying fortresses (B-17) that the National Geographic Institute (french IGN) used in the 50s to the 80s.
I'm looking for information about those B-17 :
- B-17 ex Mary Alice (F-BDRS, 44 -83735) was one those 14 B-17 (IGN) coming from FRANCE.
- B-17 Thunderbird (F-BEEC, 44-85718)
- B-17 Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby (F-BGSH, 42-32076)
- B-17 Sally B (F-BGSR, 44-85784)
- B-17 Pink lady (F-BGSP, 44-8846)
- B-17 Le Bourget (F-BGSO, 44-8889)
If you have any information about those B-17s, please contact pbanquetel at wanadoo dot fr
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group