Warbird Information Exchange

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this site are the responsibility of the poster and do not reflect the views of the management.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Classic Wings Magazine WWII Naval Aviation Research Pacific Luftwaffe Resource Center
When Hollywood Ruled The Skies - Volumes 1 through 4 by Bruce Oriss

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:50 pm 

Hello All!

My name is Jay Taylor and I'm Co-Crew Chief on the CAF's SeaFury WJ288. I've been lurking a while and finally got my account worked out. I may have some stupid questions and redundent ones as well. Please be patient!

JT

P.S. ALWAYS looking for SeaFury parts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 pm 
Co-MVP - 2006

JT wrote:
Hello All!

My name is Jay Taylor and I'm Co-Crew Chief on the CAF's SeaFury WJ288. I've been lurking a while and finally got my account worked out. I may have some stupid questions and redundent ones as well. Please be patient!

JT

P.S. ALWAYS looking for SeaFury parts!

Welcome to WIX, Jay. Glad to see you finally quit lurking and are going to be part of the action here. :lol:

Now, you keep takin' good care of MY Sea Fury there, you hear me? ;-)

Gary

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 pm 

I'll do my best Gary!

Now, about that spare tail wheel.....

JT

Post subject: Intro
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 am 

Howdy All! My name is Matt and I'm a Warbird enthusiast. I fly a Team Rocket F1 which I built in my basement and assembled in my hangar. I've been flying it for almost a year. I hope to use it attending Warbird exhibitions of various and sundry types. I've flown many times to SNF and OSH (where I volunteered on the warbird jet ramp) as well as some smaller gatherings and museums here in the Midwest. I was Ramp Boss at our Victory Days event in Terre Haute this year, and hope to do it again in the future. ITMT thanks to all Warbird owners, pilots and crews for sharing your passion with the rest of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:00 pm 

Hi All!
My name is Scott and I- like Jay- have been a long time lurker and finally got my account setup. I'm a student pilot with about 22 hours (mostly in a 1956 Aeronca 7AC Champ with 1 hour in a Cirrus SR22-GTS).

I have a warbird addiction. I think my fiancé is still coming to terms with it. I have all the symptoms. I have some T-6 time under my belt, but the Mustang is my real passion. Never flown in one, but I have had the opportunity to meet Dr. Wagner, owner of Lady Alice and have been fortunate to sit in her a couple times. I am a recent college grad and I have made it my life goal to own a Mustang of my own someday...and a shorter term goal to hitch a ride ;)

Like many others on this forum....it's a great passion of mine. OSH is my Mecca and Merlins make we weep. 'nough said.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12