Switch to full style
If you are new to the forums I would suggest visiting this section first, especially if you would like to join the community
Post a reply

24 Hour Alert

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi There,

I was able to catch the end of 24 Hour Alert recently. This sent me on a mission to try and obtain a copy of it. I saw a posting about it on this site and that is why I am asking this.

My wife works as an office administrator for an Air Force recruiting office . I'd love to be able to get a copy of this movie for the personnel in her office. I did a pretty thorough search of the internet without much luck. I looked on TCM's schedule through the end of March and it has not been rescheduled as of yet. I did , however stumble on a post here saying that a fewof you may have it dvr'd. So I was hoping maybe if you had the capability to record this to a computer format or DVD and that I could obtain a copy of it to give to the folks in my wife's office. They are all career Air Force and I know they would love it. Other than my plea to you any other leads to a possible copy would be most greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rick
Post a reply