Switch to full style
If you are new to the forums I would suggest visiting this section first, especially if you would like to join the community
Post a reply

Hello from MN!

Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Hello, all!

Happy to be a part of this group. Been an aviator/warbird fan since I can remember. I am the Executive Director of The A-7 Corsair II Association, a non-profit comprised of nearly 500 folks...most former A-7 drivers and fixers. Part of my duties with the Association is to procure, preserve and maintain our ever-growing archive and museum. In the midst of restoring an A-7B cockpit, after which we'll work on an A-7D and other airframes as we acquire.

Am also Business Development Officer for the Minnesota Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, which is a fancy way of saying I'm in charge of approval of any airshows, demonstrations or Living History flights our Wing takes part in. We maintain and operate a B-25, SNJ, BT-13, PT-22 and L-5, and are in the midst of restoring a Navion to L-17 standards.

Looking forward to learning more, and perhaps serving as a resource for others. Thanks!
Post a reply