Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Re: Bald Eagle Aviation

Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 pm

MKD1966 wrote:Hey Rich - I realize you don't look over her anymore, but is anything going on with "Frenesi" ? The mustangsmustangs website has shown it as being under restoration for quite a while, but nothing has popped up anywhere showing progress... Just curious, Thanks in advance, Mike

I believe it is next to or one of the next to be assembled at Mike V's shop.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm equally interested in "Frenesi"..........It was a beautiful ship.......I forget,,,,,,I think it was involved in a trade of sorts......?? With the Friedkins......???

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:11 am

51fixer wrote:
MKD1966 wrote:Hey Rich - I realize you don't look over her anymore, but is anything going on with "Frenesi" ? The mustangsmustangs website has shown it as being under restoration for quite a while, but nothing has popped up anywhere showing progress... Just curious, Thanks in advance, Mike

I believe it is next to or one of the next to be assembled at Mike V's shop.

Thank you sir... :supz:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Its been a busy time.
Over the last 4 weeks Andrew has been doing a bit of flying in N7722C and I have had it here on occasion for some work.
Arrival after Operation Chaperone-
After painting the wing this week and heading for Ocean City Airshow tomorrow-

Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Is that what it looks like when it's flying Rich????

How is engine?

AJM

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 am

amckenna03 wrote:Is that what it looks like when it's flying Rich????

AJM

That's it Andrew. Saw you in Easton this past weekend at the FAST clinic. She looks and sounds fantastic!

Chappie

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:50 am

thanks much, wish I could have stayed. needed to get back to MQS for some mag issues - should be around MQS this weekend for the fly-in. hope you can make it.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:14 pm

What a terribly sad loss.........12-18 months out of restoration.....?????

http://news.msn.com/us/wwii-plane-owned ... illing-two

Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:55 pm

I understand but no reason to add that bit of terrible news here on this thread while were discussing it elsewhere.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Apologies........I was corrected earlier by "lady O2"" .........I'm just not a great "navigator " of this site as many of you are.....Please find it in your heart to excuse my lack of simple experience.........

Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Brian....thanks for the apology. A lot of us who knew the pilot are hurting and praying for his family and the Lone Star Family. All of us in the warbird community grieve when we lose one of our own and sometimes our feelings and comments can be a bit raw.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Thank you "lady".........Can't believe these things sometimes when I read them........I feel the same gravity of loss through my involvement in the industry and those who "endeavor to persevere" to honor all those who have been lost........I simply don't know how to navigate the topic threads on this forum yet........you're helping me learn.......

best to All

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:39 am

Brian Snow wrote:Apologies........I was corrected earlier by "lady O2"" .........I'm just not a great "navigator " of this site as many of you are.....Please find it in your heart to excuse my lack of simple experience.........

No worries mate. Thats why I wasn't too harsh or critical in my response. Just informing on this information exchange.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:10 pm

We've been quiet but lots has been going on. Maybe Rich can update us on the new stuff. Anyway, when I saw this pic on WIX:

I had to do this:

and this

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:19 pm

I like it, the shark mouth really works on there.
Post a reply