Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Mods - maximum number of failed logins??????

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 am

This is one for the mods, I guess. I have just finished responding to a message on the Retro Aviation Maintenance Hangar, but before I could do so, I received a message (during login) that I had reached the maximum number of failed logins and had to type in a code in order to rectify this situation. To my knowledge, I have never had a failed login. What is this all about?

Doug :?

Re: Mods - maximum number of failed logins??????

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 pm

I have been havng the exact same thing on my end. It started maybe a month ago.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 pm

It started for me ever since WIX Gen 3 started. My password and username is easy to remember. But I kept getting the "max failed log in attempts" every time I tried logging in! :? And had to type in a code that often turned out incorrect too! :?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Same problem here......thought it was isolated.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:17 am

I had the same issue several times a few weeks ago, but it only lasted a week or so.

SN

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 am

I have never seen this problem...I have had a max log-in message but that was on initial entry to the forum and I just ignored it and clicked on the board index link with no trouble...

I will let Ryan and Scott know...

Thanks

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Same problem here. Also, the board will not automatically sign me in any more either.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Problem continues at work. Absolutely no how, no way
can I log on from work.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:42 pm

I don't know if it really matters, but I've never had this issues.

I hope it gets resolved for you guys.

Peace,

David M

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:00 pm

I thought perhaps that was the roundabout way for WIX to shut out the liberal Demoncrats writing in the forum.
I am surprised to know that it happened to some of you Kool Aid drinkers also.
Maybe computers don't like anyone.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Tried to get on using the smart (?) phone and had the same issue. No problem with the desk top or lap top though.

Bill

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 am

I had the same problem. Kept trying no luck. Ask for help none received as of today. Registered in with new name and new email address. Back in.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 am

I've had the problem of the log-in attempts myself. I'm making some adjustments to my browser security so I'm not sure which end of the not staying logged in the problem is at.

I'll link this thread into the Mod Section to make sure it get some notice and the powers that be can take a look into it.

Tim

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 pm

B 25 C wrote:I had the same problem. Kept trying no luck. Ask for help none received as of today. Registered in with new name and new email address. Back in.

Me too.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:11 pm

you're all whiners. Just hit your computer with a hammer and that fixes the problem. :rolleyes:
Post a reply