Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Re: Why should you subscribe to WIX?

Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:11 am

Ramjet wrote:Hi Scott,
I'm new here and am looking forward to learning much from your members.
I would like to post a picture of an item I would like identified. If I make a donation of $24 or more, do I get the attachment facility or do I need to subscribe?
Regards.

Either way is fine. You can also use a hosting service like photobucket to include pictures in your posts with incurring any expense.
Welcome to WIX.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Hi Scott,
US$24 sent.
Regards.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Ramjet wrote:Hi Scott,
US$24 sent.
Regards.

You should see the option available to you now, thank you for your support.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:10 am

Keep in mind that if you do the monthly subscription via credit card, when you card expires and you get issued a new one you have to re-subscribe!

Tue May 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Issue resolved. Thanks Scott.

Randy

Sun May 27, 2018 1:54 pm

Just a few bucks headed your way via PayPal Scott; thanks for the GREAT WIX site and all you do!

-Tom

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Another way to support the site is to help expand the WIX reference Library. Here is a list of books on our purchase list that we will be acquiring as time goes on. Amazon Wish List. You can purchase one from the list or if you have a copy you can send that. Used books are more than welcome.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:03 am

Since I'm still still seeing these ads, I'm going to stop my contributions.

Sorry Scott,
Phil
Post a reply