Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

My trip to Collings Foundation HQ

Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:24 pm

First off I want to thank Ryan Keough for a very entertaining tour of the facility. I had a great time and got to see some beautiful aircraft and actual climb into several of them. It was my first time sitting in a cockpit and I really didn't want to get out of the Texan, which is a beautiful aircraft. I also got to sit in the UC-78 Bobcat for awhile. The vehicle collection is amazing and has some of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen. I also got to meet Bob Collings briefly.

All in all it was a great trip and I had a awesome time... Thanks Ryan... and thanks to the Collings Foundation.

Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:59 pm

Col. Rohr wrote:Gee Scott,

I hope you did'nt make any mess's while your were over at Stow. :lol:

Luckily the drool was easily cleaned up.

I was however nearly attacked by a massive and hairy beast that could not decide if I was tasty enough to drop the rubber ball it held clenched in its befanged jaws. Luckily the ball was of more interest to the hell hound and he bounded off into the distance.

Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:27 am

Scott WRG Editor wrote: I was however nearly attacked by a massive and hairy beast that could not decide if I was tasty enough to drop the rubber ball it held clenched in its befanged jaws. Luckily the ball was of more interest to the hell hound and he bounded off into the distance.

Funny, I didn't see Rob there... you mean there are more than one hairy beast?

R.K.
Post a reply