Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

El Salvador A-37, O-2 and Fouga Pictures.

Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:06 am

I took these in San Salvador, El Salvador around the summer of 96 or so. They weren't happy that I took them! I apologize for the quality, but being a poor enlisted man, I couldn't afford a good camera!

Almost forgot, the bone yard O-2 was taken in Honduras around the same time.

These pictures will shortly be the property of Tulio Soto. If you wish to use them for anything, you'll need to ask him.

Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:31 am

Thank you, Brad!

They will be put to good use, and full credit will be given to you for their authorship.

Saludos,

Tulio

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:12 am

Any idea if the FAS is still operating the O-2's, or if there's any possibility that they may be phasing them out soon? Would love to get my hands on one. :)

I know they were offering at least one of the T-37's for sale a year or so ago, although one of the stipulations was that it not be sold back into the United States.

FAS 0-2As

Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:09 pm

Brad:

Tks for postings those pics. The camouflage O-2 at TNT is a poss xContra O-2 w/o c. 5-1985. O-2 Buff/FAH619

Haitian O-2's

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:10 pm

If you want O-2's, the whole Haitian Air Force inventory is currently
unused and unemployed resting in a junk yard in Port au Prince. Of
course with the current political situation there, who would you do a deal
with which resulted in a successful purchase?

Thanks for the photos 007 !!

FAS Aircrafts

Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:34 pm

007:

Nice 0-2 shots again! Looking for a FAS 619 in those hangars. Ilopango always had some interesting birds. Ck that B-26C /FAS 605 catching some rays! Photo F.A via C/w.com /B-26 buff/FAH619

FAS 0-2s

Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:39 pm

p.s ... and now the pic!

Post a reply