Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Re: Not sure, anybody interested?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Hi! Any updates?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Yeah, good call, I keep wanting to rattle this cage too...

pop2

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Hopefully soon I hope...

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 pm

On Scott's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DennisonEnterprisesLLC/), he recently posted that the current projects he is working on were requested by the clients to be kept private, therefore the reason for the lack of postings in recent weeks. Scott however has posted photos/updates on Facebook as recently as November and December, but not here.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:04 pm

JohnTerrell wrote:On Scott's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DennisonEnterprisesLLC/), he recently posted that the current projects he is working on were requested by the clients to be kept private, therefore the reason for the lack of postings in recent weeks. Scott however has posted photos/updates on Facebook as recently as November and December, but not here.

Interesting stuff! Thanks for the link.

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:23 pm

Roger that...

Fri May 01, 2020 7:07 pm

After waiting nearly 7 years for our Corsair parts to be finished by Dennison Enterprises and numerous promises of completing them, we’ve moved these parts to another shop.

Fri May 01, 2020 10:12 pm

Sabremech wrote:After waiting nearly 7 years for our Corsair parts to be finished by Dennison Enterprises and numerous promises of completing them, we’ve moved these parts to another shop.

Sorry to hear this. I was always fascinated with Scott's work and assumed the project was moving along at the desired pace.

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:48 am

Scott,

You did and I'm sure will continue to "make some cool sugar". Just as important, you imparted some of your sheetmetal knowledge and skill to others.

I'll be working on a 1/16 scale aluminum Zero and will be referring back to this thread often. I've already used some of the things I've learned here to make some practice pieces.

I hope you will continue posting some of your projects, especially here. I'm sure there is still a lot of interest in your techniques.

Mac

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 am

Paul, I think he just wants a certain blue hat...

Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:11 am

It flew...
http://www.warbirdheritagefoundation.org/

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:48 pm

It sure did...Great work.... :drink3:

Phil

Sat May 01, 2021 9:44 am

Scott, so what is next on the cool sugar list?? pop2