Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:34 pm

thanks eric, ok guys...... break out the darts!!!!

PeterA - GHOSTS snap

Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:09 am

Well it is not everyday you get snapped by one of the world's leading aviation photographers.

Wanaka, New Zealand, April 2006.

PeterA

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:01 am

Look/run Away!

Same plane, different year.

What's this red button do?

Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:37 pm

great mug doc!!!

Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:44 pm

Since a lot of the pics seem to include cockpits, here's me not fitting in a Hunter.
Pic by Neal.

I've no idea why the pic won't display, it looked right to me but I've taken the IMG out both ends so at least it works if clicked.

Scott WRG Editor: BBCode was disabled in this post for some reason, I have fixed it.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:22 pm

definetely need a shoe horn to fit in that hunter!! :badpc:

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:23 am

At OSH 06'

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:50 am

Suggestion to the Bossman Scott.

When these photos are posted here...place them on one page, with thumbnails with the users # and name on it, like a profile page or something for all the users?

Just a suggestion? Kinda of like a yearbook format? I thought it would be cool, to see them in that sort of format....just a suggestion?

Love the fact that these are being updated constantly!

Peace!

Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:03 am

Paul Krumrei wrote:Suggestion to the Bossman Scott.

When these photos are posted here...place them on one page, with thumbnails with the users # and name on it, like a profile page or something for all the users?

Just a suggestion? Kinda of like a yearbook format? I thought it would be cool, to see them in that sort of format....just a suggestion?

Peace!

Thats an interesting idea, let me work on that.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:54 am

Yeah, I just got tired of having to go through the post 100 times to see if it was update and the pictures :)

Yeah, try it out...thought it would be interesting to see a members page with those pics on it in some sort of yearbook fashion!

Thanks Scott!

My Picture

Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:16 pm

Geesh I goofed that up!!!!

Me in '95P

Formation Clinic this past March. Trying to get in closer!

Love the site!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:16 pm

I'm really nobody as far as warbirds go, but here you go anyway...

Here's me several years ago...

Last year at Thunder

On a road trip to Texas in my coupe this past spring.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:19 pm

Ok hope these don't kill your monitor :D

Sitting in a F5 FreedomFighter ( Picture taken by Mike H at Ottawa Air Show 2006 )

The highlight of the year for myself, sitting in VWoC P51 MKIV

Cheers Dave C

Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:48 pm

Paul Krumrei wrote:Suggestion to the Bossman Scott.

Peace!

There is another forum that I belong to (not warbird related) that has an arrow next to each topic that youve read and when you click on it takes you to your last read post in that topic.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:41 am

Hi,

Some pictures of me:
In the Boeing Stearman in 1990:

At Orly with the Catalina in 2004:

Inside an another navy aircraft, Dassault Rafale M during Paris Air Show 2005:

I have make some flights on Stampe SV-4 and Bucker Jungmann:

SPang
Post a reply