Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Soplata property trespassers

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:00 pm

This was posted yesterday on youtube. Then even admit they are trespassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkVM9L4PK-Y

Re: Soplata property trespassers

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:38 pm

A**holes. Why not just ask for a look round? It's people like these who eff it up for us enthusiasts.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:51 pm

I sure hope the local PD can catch up with them and have a chat. Looks there are plenty of ways to get in touch with them listed on their youtube page.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:07 pm

the beyond-stupid narration borders on the comical.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:59 pm

Scroll down into the comments - Bill Soplata posted just an hour ago and he's not happy with these guys.
Bill Soplata wrote:Here we go again, all these clowns had to do was ASK and they could have had a complete tour..... I really can not understand why people refuse to respect other people's Private Property.....

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Do folks still do the 12 gauge filled with rock salt thing? :roll:

It shouldn't be too hard to track these trespassers down and have them charged.

Andy

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:41 pm

After following the link I viewed the video and at that time there were 187 comments. After scrolling through them I realized that no one saw anything wrong with what the jerks did. What the hell is happening to this country?

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Hope they get caught. Why couldn’t they have asked the family for permission and then fake that they were sneaking on the property?
It’s not right to put another person’s chattel, personal property on YouTube. No different than someone sneakin* on your property and putting your stuff on display for potential trespassers and thieves.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Unfortunately, you can't "report" the video since Tresspassing isn't in violation of YouTube's terms of use. However, I suggest everyone go and down-vote the video and make a respectful comment. I did, directly to Bill's comment because I noticed the uploader liked it and suggested he do the right thing, take the video down, go ask Bill for forgiveness and see if he'd give them a tour that they can film and then put that up.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Already gave it a thumbs down! Did not leave a reply because there is no point in telling someone what they did was wrong when common sense is free!

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:30 am

At least they weren't looting as far as we know. But they have alerted many stupid others to the find, as well as brought possibly unwanted attention from authorities? Awful lot of junk there, which I guess is not a crime. But the powers that be are sure in everybody's business about things like pollution. As offensive as it was, I found new angles and inside views pretty delicious. Alot like the "Johnny Joo" photos, which were a guilty pleasure. Him running up the back of the Cutlass was truly a transgression, though! And the guy stepping on and kicking the drop tank. Did you see one guy was masked? I think some mean and hungry guard dogs might be a good idea. And as for the youtube comments, yeah I was a bit enraged by the mentality of all the low IQ young'uns, to whom this pirate-like lifestyle is "cool". And back to business-- who is going for that Skyraider eh? For me that is the remaining gem. Well, there's a few but that's top of my list.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 am

Despite the transgression committed, it is pretty neat to see some of that stuff up close since quite a few of us will probably never get to see it in person.

But I know, it is not cool to trespass, especially when the family likes to keep their privacy. At least no Vandalism, serious vandalism, was committed and they are not advertising where this is.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Video is gone pop2

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Lon Moer wrote:Video is gone pop2

As well as the comments. The PAGE is gone!

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Kinda makes ya wonder what Walter would have done if he caught them?!?
Post a reply