Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

WWII Weekend 2019

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:16 am

Looks like a nice airshow line up for WWII Weekend in Reading PA this year. Several aircraft that I have not seen there before including the former TXFL Zero, P-63, C-47 Luck of the Irish, P-40 American Dream. 3 TBM's, 3 B-25's, 2 P-40's, C-97, PBY... Should be another good show.

http://www.maam.org/wwii/ww2_acft.htm

Re: WWII Weekend 2019

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:55 am

"Doc" was the star of the show last year.

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 am

Think this will be my 17th or 18th straight year reenacting there. Just love it when the crowds clear out, the sun goes down, and the planes keep flying. Always a highlight of the air show season for me. Definitely excited about the different aircraft schedule to show. Fingers crossed they make it and for ....well, if you have been to the show....you know :wink:

WWIIWeekend18BrianWalter-0555.jpg

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:36 am

The Widow looks like its ready to fly..... :supz:

Phil

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:53 am

I'm coming up from South Carolina this year,

I hadn't been in about 5 years so I'm really looking forward to it,

Simply the best show there is In my opinion with the mix of aircraft and reenactors and historic vehicles

If you haven't been to WWII weekend, it's absolutely worth it

Tom Bowers

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:25 pm

hbtcoveralls wrote:I'm coming up from South Carolina this year,

I hadn't been in about 5 years so I'm really looking forward to it,

Simply the best show there is In my opinion with the mix of aircraft and reenactors and historic vehicles

If you haven't been to WWII weekend, it's absolutely worth it

Tom Bowers

Tom,

Make sure to stop by and say hello!!!

Greg - Airboss, WWII Weekend
Post a reply