Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Dual control Hurri progress......

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Dual control Hurri progress......

For sale and starting to look quite nice!

https://www.platinumfighters.com/hurricaneghhii

Re: Dual control Hurri progress......

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Sad actually. Dont like it one bit.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:56 pm

It looks like it'll be well done, but I'm sad to see it being done to this particular airframe. I loved its look with the bomb racks and grey/ green camo scheme. It was/ is one of the relatively few not in BoB paint.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 pm

DJ Hunt wrote:Sad actually. Dont like it one bit.

Agreed, I also am not a fan but unfortunately seems to be the way at the moment!

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Can't wait........ 8)

I'm only ever going to be able to afford one go in a two-seat single engine warbird, and as the Hurricane is my favourite, bring it on :drink3:

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:13 pm

It looks great. We’ve turned to the next chapter in history where there are very few WW II veterans or their wives still living. To keep history alive and to bring new interest it’s essential to have a few two seaters out there.
Soon , a new warbird owner won’t even have the chance to meet someone that flew that type aircraft in the military. Giving rides and flight training keeps the interest alive. I would also like to see a fully outfitted , dual control Thunderbolt, Bearcat, P-38, Wildcat, etc.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 pm

marine air wrote:I would also like to see a fully outfitted , dual control Thunderbolt, Bearcat, P-38, Wildcat, etc.

Bring on the P-39 rides!

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:16 pm

In case you are wondering how you sort the CoG when you don't have a cannon up front on a P-39

ImageGetting Wired by Errol Cavit, on Flickr
Post a reply