Welcome to the trans-global aviation parts market. If you have aviation related items to sell (parts, whole aircraft, or even flying squirrels) or if you need to buy something then post a message here.
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:47 pm
4 September 2019 Update:
NEARLY DONE! In the next few months, all the items will be inventoried. I have updated the site as of last week. Lots more items! http://www.forgottenfield.com/amg/instrument/radio/
Last edited by Forgotten Field
on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:58 am
John: There are a couple of items I'm after. Can I send you a check for them, and have you set them aside until you are done going through everything? I suspect there will be more in the upcoming lists, and I'd rather just wait and ship everything together if possible.
Current item numbers are 2257 (a set please), 8400 and 8432. Total for now, sans tax and shipping should be $95 if I added correctly.
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:19 am
PM sent to you.
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:57 pm
Thanks for posting this, I'm working on a list of stuff off there that I would like to get. Thanks again. (edit: I for sure want the 8365 radio at $300)
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:37 pm
FYI, latest inventory. Photos and prices coming soon. Also, I have lots of Aircraft Radio Corporation connectors new in original box, plus ARC-5 dials, tuning cranks, and angle changes which I am going through. PM if you want to reserve anything, and I'll provide you with an email to correspond.
* indicates items which are probably not going to be offered for sale.
NOTE: If I have an ARC series component without a data plate, I noted the frequency dial present on the face.
*72. 8504-8507 C-3/APN-2 Rebecca/Eureka Control Box.
73. 8508-8510 Indicator D-153334. NOS.
74. 8515-8523, 8718 Radio Connectors
75. 8524-8525 Radio controller transmission cables.
*76. 8526 spool of wire
77. 8686-8687 AS-313/ARN-6 Radio Compass Antenna
78. 8688-8690 WWII HS-33 Headset. NOS in original box- includes headband, wiring, and connectors, but no earphones. Excellent condition
79. 8691-8699. Model ZB-3 homing radio. Original radio set-up, new in original box. Includes most contents as shown. A really incredible time capsule.
81. 8703-8704 US Navy Model ZA Instrument Landing Equipment Receiver. Dated 1940
82. 8705-8706 US Navy Model ARC-5 T-20 Transmitter. Various conditions.
83. 8707-8708 US Navy Model ARC-5 T-21 Transmitter. Various conditions.
84. 8709-8710 USAAF AN-104B Antenna. Good shape original
85. 8711-8712 MT-5/ARR-2 ARC-5 Radio Component Mount
86. 8713 USAAF Rack, FT-233-A. SCR-274 Radio Rack.
87. 8714-8717 USAAF BC-457-A Radio Component. Various conditions.
88. 8719-8720 USAAF RC-73 Intercom System including original manual sealed in original packet.
89. 8721-8724 Raytheon 2J36 Cavity Magnetron (WWII) for Radar. The cavity magnetron caused streams of electrons to oscillate, creating specific radio waves, which were used to bounce off objects (Radio Direction Ranging- RADAR).
90. 8725-8728 US Army Air Force RL-42 trailing wire antennae electric reel and BC-461 Reel Control Box. Rare to find the control.
91. 8729,8730 Army Air Force N-6 Aircraft Gun Camera. Used on all WWII fighter planes and some bomber gun turrets to film firing of guns trained on targets.
92. 8731-8733 ID-14/APN-1 Radio Altimeter Display head. Used with APN-1 radio system in WWII. NOS in original box. $18.00
93. 8734,8735. FT-247A, Radio rack for SCR-595 (USN ABK) IFF Radio.
94. 8736,8737 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type E-14. Appears NOS
95. 8738,8739 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type E-16A-1. Appears NOS
96. 8740,8741 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type E-13A. Appears NOS
97. 8742,8743 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type E-16. Appears NOS
98. 8744,8745 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type M-22. Appears NOS
99. 8746,8747 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type M-10. Used
100. 8748,8749 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type M-25. Appears NOS
101. 8750,8751 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type M-12A. Used
102. 8752,8753 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type M305. Used
103. 8754,8755 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type M-26A. Used
104. 8756,8757 Aircraft Radio Corporation Rack, Type M-21. For T-11 Radio NOS
105. 8758,8759 MT-28A/ARN-5 Mount NOS in remains of original wrapper
106. 8760 Mounting Type M-18. Used
107. 8761 Mount FT-141 NOS
108. 8762,8763 Computer Amplifier Type CA-10
109. 8764,8765 Aircraft Radio Corporation Dynaverter Type DV-15A (14V)
110. 8766,8767 Aircraft Radio Corporation Receiver R-34A
111. 8768,8769 Aircraft Radio Corporation ADF Receiver R-30
112. 8770,8771 Aircraft Radio Corporation Receiver R-34A
113. 8772,8773 Aircraft Radio Corporation Converter B-10A
114. 8774,8775 Aircraft Radio Corporation VHF Transmitter T-22
115. 8776,8778 Lear Model 22008 75MC Marker Beacon Receiver
116. 8779,8780 R-26 ARC-5 Radio Receiver
117. 8781,8782 ARC-5 Receiver 6-9.1 Megacycles
118. 8783,8784 ARC-5 Receiver/Transmitter 190-550 KC
119. 8785,8786 Aircraft Radio Corporation Receiver CBY-46129 .19-.55 KC
120. 8787,8788 ARC Receiver R-13 108-135 MC
121. 8789,8790 ARC Receiver .19-.55 KC
122. 8791,8792 ARC Receiver 3-6 MC
123. 8793,8794 Western Electric US Army BC-453B Receiver
124. 8795,8796 R-26 ARC-5 Receiver
125. 8797.8798 ARC Receiver Signal Corps BC-454 A
127. 8799,8800 Aircraft Radio Corporation ARC-5 R-24 Receiver
128. 8801,8802 Aircraft Radio Corporation Receiver BC-455-A
129. 8803,8804 Western Electric BC-453B Receiver
130. 8805,8806 ARC Radio 520-1500 KC
131. 8807,8808 R-27 ARC-5 Radio
132. 8809 Wire Harness
133. 8810 Wire Harness
134. 8811 Wire Harness
135. 8812 WWII-era Original Wire Harness
136. 8813 WWII-era Original Wire Harness
137. 8814 WWII-era Original Wire Harness
138. 8815 Radio Test Harness
139. 8816 Radio Test Harness
140. 8817 Radio Test Harness
141. 8818 Wire Harness
142. 8819,8820 Aircraft Radio Corporation Adapter, Test Harness for B-18A
143. 8821 Wire Harness
144. 8822 Radio Test Harness
145. 8823,8824 Aircraft Radio Corporation Test Harness ARC #15858
146. 8825,8826 Aircraft Radio Corporation Test Harness ARC #15857
147. 8827,8828 Headset Harness, NOS for CE 605TR-93
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:47 pm
I have updated the page- new items shown.
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 pm
I have updated the list with more photos and prices.
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:14 pm
The list is updated and mostly current.
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:36 pm
Where are all the items located?
Are they available for viewing before purchasing?
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 pm
I added more items to the pile. Most of the last group is small accessories to complete incomplete radios. I am still working on the pile and will add more as I have time, but am working towards the end.
Unfortunately, I only do mail order with these radios and don't have the facilities to show them prior to purchase. I have many, many satisfied customers and multiple return customers. Once this pile is gone, I won't have more unless I find another pile of radio parts.
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:24 pm
Have you got an email address I can send you a list of what I am after purchasing?
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:11 am
PM Inbound. If anybody else wants my email address, they are welcome to it via PM. I just don't want it posted in the open here for spammers to abuse. The email address is not shown on the website for the same reason.
Thu May 31, 2018 9:38 pm
Trying to restore some old WWII avionics and need some parts. Could you please shoot me a PM and let me know how to contact you to see if you either have the parts or know of someone who might. Thanks. MattJ
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:52 pm
I too would like to have your contact info so I can send a list of what I also need to complete a restoration project.
Please PM me!
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 am
Forgotten Field wrote:
February 18, 2018 Update:
The winter has slowed inventorying, but I have managed to get more items up to show. Thanks to all who have purchased items already. There are a lot of restorations which will be displayed and flying with these components! http://www.forgottenfield.com/amg/instrument/radio/
We would like to acquire some parts for our B25-J restauration here in Belgium. See http://www.bapa.aero
We found your web site, but we wonder how to get in touch with you to place orders. We see a postal address and a phone number, but thats a bit difficult due to time zone difference.
Could you please advise ?
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.