Switch to full style
Welcome to the trans-global aviation parts market. If you have aviation related items to sell (parts, whole aircraft, or even flying squirrels) or if you need to buy something then post a message here.
Post a reply

Original Douglas A-20 Havoc Control Wheel (Yoke) FOR SALE

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:55 pm

Hello all,

I have listed my genuine and original Douglas A-20 Havoc control wheel on eBay for a No Reserve auction. I feel that this piece of history would be better served in someone else's collection, as I just don't have the proper space for display (nor do I have any other A-20 parts). As much as I have enjoyed learning about the history of this amazingly versatile warbird, I know there is someone there that wants this in their collection more than I need it in mine. Besides, I originally bought it to put it in a lake-style hot rod, but decided it's far too important for that.

Anyways, I wanted to share the information here to pass along to anyone you might know of that is looking for a super fine and ultra rare yoke. I tried to attach a photograph, but I don't have it hosted anywhere.

The auction starts tomorrow, November 8th, 2018 @ 7:00PM MST. The auction title is: GENUINE WWII Douglas A-20 Havoc Control Wheel - ULTRA RARE Yoke

Happy bidding and good luck!

-Austin

Re: Original Douglas A-20 Havoc Control Wheel (Yoke) FOR SAL

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 am

if anyone buys this and wants more parts to complete a project i have front windscreens, sections of cockpit, rudder bar and pedals, turret, throttles and other yokes
Post a reply