Switch to full style
Welcome to the trans-global aviation parts market. If you have aviation related items to sell (parts, whole aircraft, or even flying squirrels) or if you need to buy something then post a message here.
Post a reply

T-33 ejection seat parts

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:45 pm

I am in the process of restoring an ejection seat out of a T-33 and would very much like t find a GQ Auto harness release mechanism. This is the only part that I require in order to complete this project and If anyone has one or knows where I may be able to source one I would very much like to hear from you. I can supply a picture of what it looks like. Please e-mail lbohn at shaw dot ca

Best regards,
Lorne

Re: T-33 ejection seat parts

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Lorne wrote:I am in the process of restoring an ejection seat out of a T-33 and would very much like t find a GQ Auto harness release mechanism. This is the only part that I require in order to complete this project and If anyone has one or knows where I may be able to source one I would very much like to hear from you. I can supply a picture of what it looks like. Please e-mail lbohn at shaw dot ca

Best regards,
Lorne

Alamo Aircraft in San Antonio.... contact Alan. They have many seats laying out in the back forty, and several T33 seats

Re: T-33 ejection seat parts

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Much appreciated Al. I'll contact them.

All the best and have a great New Year,

Lorne
Post a reply