Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

Any Rock fans Here?

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:38 pm

In the 1970's, due to a combination of factors, I just wasn't into popular music. That alll changed in the summer of 1980, when my brother gave me a Pat Benatar tape. It was literally a life altering situation. I got into rock in a big way and even played in a rock band in college. So, with that said, a couple of years ago a band appeared on the Ellen show. It was three sisters from Mexico. The bass guitarist was 10 years old, the drummer 13, and lead guitarist 15. They did a spot on rendition of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" and Ozzy's "Crazy Train". Earlier this year, they played at University of Nevada Las Vegas. In the two years since they were on Ellen, they transformed from very talented litttle girls to a for real band playing their own stuff. So, go to Youtube, type in The Warning, see their performance on Ellen, then type in them playing"Shine". Ignore the Los Angeles stuff, it was poorly recorded. Enjoy.
Post a reply